Having trouble adapting your T25 turbo to a T3 flange? We have heard your cries and come out with our T25 to T3 adapter to ease your setup. Our flange is a bit different than the others we found on the market. Here's how it will help:
*Free Priority Shipping Included*
- Gasket matched. The openings in the adapter are matched to the gaskets ensuring a proper seal. We have seen pictures of some adapters that could lead to leaks where bolt holes go through the face as recesses may slightly overlap the gasket lip
- Offset. The T3 and T25 sides of the adapter are offset slightly also contributing to more uninterrupted surface area for sealing. The offset also affords more material to ensure a long life due to thicker (stronger) bolt and stud depth. This flange should not tear out or weaken as much as our thin competitors.
- Designed for the om617. While the flange will work on other engine models, it was designed with the om617 in mind. If the studs on the stock exhaust manifold are removed, M10 bolts are to be installed through the adapter into the manifold. Then the M8 studs can be installed to secure the turbo. This arrangement is different than other flanges we have seen. Here's what we've seen from the competition:
- Some have a thick center section utilizing factory studs and bolts. Depending on stud and flange hole sizes, slop can be introduced during installation
- Some have studs on both sides which will not work because the om617 manifold is threaded
- Others have recessed bolts that go into the T25 side and studs on the T3 side. This is the opposite of what is needed.
This adapter is machined in the USA from 1018 and includes:
- 1 x T25 gasket
- 1 x T3 gasket
- 4 x M10 x 1.5 x 25mm 12.9 grade hex head bolts
- 4 x M8 x 1.25 x 35mm studs
- 4 x M8 x 1.25 copper exhaust nuts
- 21mm thick