- Swapped in a 2005 GMC Denali 6.0 Vortec/LS engine with new catalytic converters and new O2 sensors. 3" Flow Master Exhaust
- 4L60E transmission, NP241C tranfer case with SYE from JB Conversions with clocking ring so transfer case does not hang below frame rails.
- New PRC aluminum radiator (for LS swap), new Derale electric fan with aluminum shroud, water pump and thermostat replaced. Dakota Digital fan controller interfaced with DD dash, BJs Offroad aluminum overflow tank, new hoses.
- New Earl's external engine and transmission oil coolers with stainless braided lines with AN fittings.
- replaced head gaskets and intake manifold gaskets prior to install and replaced head bolts...did these only because engine was out of vehicle and I wanted everything clean and new.
- Axles: Fully rebuilt one ton CUCV Dana 60 front and Corporate 14 bolt full float rear with 4.56 gears. Front and rear disc brakes. All brand new calipers, pads, rotors, and hardware. Cross over high steer arms. Stainless steel brake lines. Premium front locking hubs.
- Custom fabricated 3-link front suspension with new 2.625 Prodigy remote reservoir coil-overs. FOX 2.0 shocks in rear.
- Suburban floor mounted transfer case shifter.
- Hydroboost brake system and steel braided hoses.
- New Chevy Suburban fuel tank with in tank fuel injection (new pump). Stainless steel fuel lines.
- ARP Header Studs
- New driveshafts and Spicer 1350 u joints all around.
- 17" wheels with 37" Toyo Open Country RT tires with 90% tread, plus a matching spare.
- Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster
- H4 Headlights
- Corbeau Sport Seats(Front)
- Ford Expedition center console with large cup holders.
- Stock rear folding bench seat in great shape. Interior is complete and colors match.
- Rhino/Gladiator Front Grille
- Manual Rear Window Conversion
- AM/FM, MP3 player, CD radio
- New front and rear diff seals and fluid. New spark plugs and all new fluids.
- Full custom 6 point roll cage, rock sliders, front and rear crawler bumpers with rear tire mount. Smittybuilt Defender roof rack. Smittybilt 9500 XRC winch.
- Entire floor has been lined with color matching Raptor U-POL bed lining
- Located in Culver City, CA
- Email the owner at: email@example.com
- *Free Shipping is NOT included contact the owner for shipping quotes*
All quality parts used for this swap. Engine harness and ECM tune professionally done (Wait4MePerformance). This rig is very fast, powerful and dependable. Fires right up and idles smooth and quiet! Will tow anything with the new 1 ton axles. Registration up to date. Email for more info. Attached videos are old and do not show all upgrades. Will consider full or partial trade for 1967-69 Camaro or Porsche 911?
For More Information Email the owner at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Free Shipping is NOT included. Contact the owner for any details*
If you have any vehicle for sale email me. I will help you sell your Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Boats and more! Email me at: LermsCustoms@hotmail.com