AMSOIL Oil Filter
AMSOIL Oil Filters feature advanced full-synthetic media that traps and holds a greater amount of small, wear-causing contaminants compared to conventional and other high-efficiency filters.
Advanced, Full-Synthetic Media
- Provides filtering efficiency of 99 percent at 20 microns1
- Allows lower restriction, keeping engine parts lubricated
- Provides greater capacity for small, wear-causing contaminants than competing filters
- Helps reduce engine wear
1In accordance with industry-standard ISO SO 4548-12.
99% Efficiency at 20 MicronsAA
Filtering particles >20 microns fights engine wear.
AAIn accordance with industry-standard ISO SO 4548-12.
Offers Extended Service Life
- When used in conjunction with AMSOIL synthetic motor oils, AMSOIL Oil Filters are guaranteed for extended service life.
- Filters designated with product code EA15K are recommended for 15,000 miles (24,000 km) or one year, whichever comes first, in normal or severe service.
- Filters designated with product code EAO are recommended for 25,000 miles (40,000 km) or one year, whichever comes first, in normal service or 15,000 miles (24,000 km) or one year, whichever comes first, in severe service.
NOTE: Change oil filter at every oil change.