These lowering springs are a direct replacement of the OEM springs and have been developed especially for each specific vehicle. Made out of the best material on the best Wafios coiling machines available.
AST Suspension Lowering Springs are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency. Each spring is cold wound and then heat treated to increase hardness and reduce internal stresses present after winding. Each spring is then individually shot peened, phosphate treated and then powder coated to outlast even the life of the vehicle.
- Developed and tested to work flawlessly with stock dampers
- Progressive design for the best lowering vs performance
- Cold coiled
- Premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire
- Powder coated finish
- Lifetime warranty on breaking
We recommend that our lowering springs be installed by a specialist workshop having the experts and special tools. Prior to assembly, it is absolutely necessary to read the TUV expertise comparing it with the data of the car and the delivered chassis part in order to exclude future assembly and technical problems concerning the TUV.
The lowering indicated by us results from the difference between the standard ride-height (distance between fender and the center of the wheel) and the ride-height after lowering. You should take into consideration that in case of lowering carried out by the factory, the dimensions are reduced by this lowerage.
- Front Lowering Range: 40MM
- Rear Lowering Range: 40MM
- TUV Certified? Yes
- Production Years: 06/1993-12/1995
- Model Years: 1993-1995
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: C-Class
- Chassis: W202
- 1993 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C180-C200-C200D-C220-C230 4CYL (W202)
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C180-C200-C200D-C220-C230 4CYL (W202)
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C180-C200-C200D-C220-C230 4CYL (W202)
- 1993 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280-C250D-C250TD 5-6CYL (W202)
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280-C250D-C250TD 5-6CYL (W202)
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280-C250D-C250TD 5-6CYL (W202)