Outstanding extreme-pressure protection. Smooth shift quality. Better overall performance than conventional oils. Use in manual transmissions and transaxles that require 75W-85, 75W-90 or 80W-90 gear lube and any of the following specifications: API GL-4; ZF TE-ML 02B, 16A, 17A and 19A; Chrysler* MS-9070; MAN 341-Z2 (formerly MAN 341 ML); MB 235.5. Replaces GM* part #12346190 and Chrysler part #4874459 for use in NV 4500 transmissions. Meets GL-4 performance required by some models of Acura,* Hyundai,* Infiniti,* Kia,* Land Rover,* Lexus,* Mazda,* Mitsubishi,* Nissan,* Subaru,* Suzuki,* Toyota,* Volkswagen,* Hino Mitsubishi-Fuso,* and Zeto.* Ideal for muscle-car transmissions such as Muncie,* Borg Warner,* Saginaw,* Ford Top loader,* Dearborn* and New Process.*
PROTECTS AGAINST HEAT AND PRESSURE
- Maintains viscosity despite rigorous mechanical action.
- Provides a thick lubricating film and contains extreme-pressure additives to protect against wear.
- Resists thermal degradation and oxidation for excellent performance in high-temperature applications.
PROMOTES QUICK SHIFTS
- Friction-modified formula and excellent cold-flow properties promote smooth, fast engagement of synchronizers and gears.
- Protects against wear caused by the high-horsepower, large-displacement engines common to hot rods and muscle cars.
- Formulated with seal conditioners to reduce leaks during long stores.
HELPS EXTEND EQUIPMENT LIFE
- Exceeds API GL-4 performance requirements for many front-wheel-drive vehicles for excellent protection and long component life.
- Excellent gear protection, extreme-temperature performance and durability promote maximum longevity and reduced maintenance costs.