Manual Transmission & Transaxle Gear Lube 75W-90
Outstanding extreme-pressure protection. Smooth shift quality. Better overall performance than conventional oils. Use in manual transmissions and transaxles that require 75W-85, 75W-90 or 80W-90 gear lube and any of the following specifications: API GL-4; ZF TE-ML 02B, 16A, 17A and 19A; Chrysler* MS-9070; MAN 341-Z2 (formerly MAN 341 ML); MB 235.5. Replaces GM* part #12346190 and Chrysler part #4874459 for use in NV 4500 transmissions. Meets GL-4 performance required by some models of Acura,* Hyundai,* Infiniti,* Kia,* Land Rover,* Lexus,* Mazda,* Mitsubishi,* Nissan,* Subaru,* Suzuki,* Toyota,* Volkswagen,* Hino Mitsubishi-Fuso,* and Zeto.* Ideal for muscle-car transmissions such as Muncie,* Borg Warner,* Saginaw,* Ford Top loader,* Dearborn* and New Process.*
PROTECTS AGAINST HEAT AND PRESSURE
- Maintains viscosity despite rigorous mechanical action.
- Provides a thick lubricating film and contains extreme-pressure additives to protect against wear.
- Resists thermal degradation and oxidation for excellent performance in high-temperature applications.
PROMOTES QUICK SHIFTS
- Friction-modified formula and excellent cold-flow properties promote smooth, fast engagement of synchronizers and gears.
- Protects against wear caused by the high-horsepower, large-displacement engines common to hot rods and muscle cars.
- Formulated with seal conditioners to reduce leaks during long stores.
HELPS EXTEND EQUIPMENT LIFE
- Exceeds API GL-4 performance requirements for many front-wheel-drive vehicles for excellent protection and long component life.
- Excellent gear protection, extreme-temperature performance and durability promote maximum longevity and reduced maintenance costs.
*All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use.