Mercedes-Benz 240D & 300D Radiator Upgrade Kit w/ Expansion Tank W123
Are you the proud owner of a Mercedes-Benz 240D or 300D? If so, you know that these cars are built to last. But what about their cooling system? Even the most well-made car can overheat in extreme conditions. That's where our radiator upgrade kit comes in.
This kit is designed for those 240D's and 300Ds that didn't come with a factory expansion tank. It's a must-have for anyone who wants to avoid overheating, especially when driving in hot weather, loaded with gear or on long steep journeys. The kit increases the coolant capacity by 14% and decreases temperature, giving your car the power it needs to stay cool under pressure. Plus, it comes with everything you need for a complete upgrade of your cooling system.
So don't wait until your car overheats to take action. Be proactive and install our radiator upgrade kit today. Your car will thank you for it!
- Includes 1 OEM Equivalent Radiator
- Radiator Mount Kit (4) Spring Brackets, and (2) Rubber Pads
- Expansion Tank w/ Overflow Hose & Cap
- Overflow Tank Mounting Brackets( Bolt on. Requires Drilling)
- Coolant Breather Pipe(Expansion to Radiator) w/ 2 Clamps
- 2 Gallons G05 Coolant/Antifreeze
- Small Jar of Citrus Cleaner(Use Before Installing New Radiator to flush and clean the cooling system)
- Fits Mercedes-Benz 240D & 300D with N/A Engines. OM616/OM617
I recommended also replacing the Radiator Hoses and the Thermostat. That kit can be found here and is available if you select the option below "Radiator Kit w/ Hoses and Thermostat" Pics and Info about the Hoses and Thermostat Kit: https://lermscustoms.com/collections/mercedes-benz-tools-and-parts/products/mercedes-benz-w123-w126-radiator-hose-clamp-set-over-haul-kit
Find more info from our Blog Post: https://lermscustoms.com/blogs/news/upgrading-the-cooling-system-on-the-mercedes-benz-w123-240d
This is a made to order product and can take 2-4 weeks for delivery depending on availability of parts and my current schedule. If you need it sooner than that please contact me and i will do my best to accommodate you. Thanks